What’s a regatta without great food, creative artisans and local pride? Get a bite to eat, browse the craft booths and get to know your local business and non-profit community.
Details for Potential Vendors
Please note the following about our application process:
- We do limit vendors to (3) food generalists and (2) of a specific food (Greek, pizza, ice cream, etc.). (As of January, 2021, our food generalist category is filled, but we may be able to accept specialist food vendors as our planning progresses.)
- We do have space for businesses and crafters, in addition to food vendors.
- Space is not reserved until agreement and $100 deposit is received, and the space is not confirmed until final payment and insurance paperwork is received. All deposits are non-refundable unless your application was not approved.
- In 2019, we had to turn down nearly 1/3 of the vendor applicants, so we do expect categories to fill quickly.
- No vendors will be permitted to participate without proof of insurance. (Contact Tiffany Nolan at i.e. Insurance with any insurance questions.)
Pricing for vendor spaces begins at $275.
Apply here to be a vendor, and if you are approved we will send you an email requesting a signed agreement, payment, and insurance information.
The 2021 Regatta Vendors list will be posted when available. Please join our newsletter mailing list to stay up to date.