Would You Like to Volunteer?
The Regatta invites you to go behind the scenes with us to make this community event possible. If you’d like to join our team as a volunteer next year on August 6-8, 2021, please review the volunteer jobs and follow the steps below to sign up.
We’re using SignUp.com to Organize our Volunteers this Year.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to see our sign up on SignUp.com.
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
Volunteer Role Possibilities
- Set-Up: Direct partners to correct areas, help vendors and partners set up
- Dirty Jobs: Direct people to activities, pick up trash and help keep venue orderly and clean
- Car Cruise: Direct car cruise participants to appropriate lot separate from regular traffic, collect donations, hand out dash plaques and information
- Outdoor (Land and Water) Recreation: Assist with sign up and filling out release forms, answer questions, direct participants to correct activity areas, help people into and out of boats and life jackets, help oversee kid’s fishing area
- Information Tent: Greet people, provide hospitality, give overview of the event, answer questions and give directions, pass out schedule flyers
- Memorial Butterfly Release: Hand out pre-sold butterflies, ensure correct name for reading is given, sell additional butterflies (if available), answer questions and direct customers to main stage for mass release event
- Tear-Down: Help vendors and partners tear down, collect trash and debris from around the venue