BECOME A VOLUNTEER
HELP US MAKE THIS GREAT EVENT POSSIBLE
Would You Like to Volunteer?
The Regatta invites you to go behind the scenes with us to make this community event possible. If you’d like to join our team as a volunteer for 2023, please review examples of volunteer jobs below and visit the sign-up link to claim your volunteer spot.
Volunteer Role Possibilities
- Set-Up: Direct partners to correct areas, help vendors and partners set up.
- Car Cruise: Direct car cruise participants to appropriate lot separate from regular traffic, collect donations, hand out dash plaques and information.
- Parking: The volunteers will assist with parking cars safely and in the appropriate areas. Only car cruise participants are allowed in the Car Cruise, do not allow “regular” cars in this area. There will also be designated handicap-accessible and senior citizen (50+) parking areas. They will also direct people to the information tent upon arrival for event information.
- Outdoor (Land and Water) Recreation: Assist with sign up and filling out release forms, answer questions, direct participants to correct activity areas, help people into and out of boats and life jackets, help oversee kid’s fishing area.
- Information Tent: Greet people, provide hospitality, give overview of the event, answer questions and give directions, pass out schedule flyers.
- Memorial Butterfly Release: Hand out pre-sold butterflies, ensure correct name for reading is given, sell additional butterflies (if available), answer questions and direct customers to main stage for mass release event.
We are thankful to those who donate their time and passion to such a great family event.
Without our selfless efforts of our dedicated volunteers, the Moraine State Park Regatta would not run as smoothly as it does. We are grateful to all who share their time and expertise in whatever way they can.
“The Regatta was a nice family-friendly atmosphere. Great people and volunteers were so pleasant.
— Moraine State Park Regatta Attendee