Would You Like to Volunteer?
The Regatta invites you to go behind the scenes with us to make this community event possible. If you’d like to join our team as a volunteer next year on August 7 and/or 8, 2021, please review the volunteer jobs below and contact the Regatta Offices via email.
Available Volunteer Jobs
- Set-Up: Direct partners to correct areas, help vendors and partners set up
- Dirty Jobs: Direct people to activities, pick up trash and help keep venue orderly and clean
- Car Cruise: Direct car cruise participants to appropriate lot separate from regular traffic, collect donations, hand out dash plaques and information
- Live at Lake Arthur: Help bands carry equipment on and off stage, manage crowd, if necessary
- SummersCool: Assist with sign up and filling out release forms, answer questions, direct participants to correct activity areas, help people into and out of boats and life jackets, help oversee kid’s fishing area
- Interactive Learning Zone: Help set up partner information tables, keep presenters on-schedule and in correct order
- Lake Arthur Lily Pad: Answer questions, provide hospitality, help children with crafts and activities, keep an eye on children for safety
- Workforce Development Tent: Help manage crowd and presenting partners, collect prize drawing entries
- Information Tent: Greet people, provide hospitality, give overview of the event, answer questions and give directions, pass out schedule flyers
- Memorial Butterfly Release: Hand out pre-sold butterflies, ensure correct name for reading is given, sell additional butterflies (if available), answer questions and direct customers to main stage for mass release event
- First Aid: Nurses or medical professionals, provide basic first aid for non-serious medical concerns, call ambulance for emergencies
- Tear-Down: Help vendors and partners tear down, collect trash and debris from around the venue