The 21st annual Moraine State Park Regatta took place over the weekend on August 3-4, 2019, at the South Shore of Lake Arthur. The event drew a record-high crowd of approximately 23,500 to the park for two days of family-friendly, eco-recreational fun. Highlights of the event included:
- The SummersCool Eco-Recreation Area presented by L.L.Bean, which gave over 1,000 visitors the chance to try out kayaking, canoeing, stand-up paddle boarding and more on the lake for free.
- The Workforce Development Tent, where ten local companies and educational institutions networked with attendees and provided information about job training, open positions and career opportunities.
- The Children’s Tent, where Home Depot helped over 2,000 kids make birdhouses, painted plates and other crafts along with visits from the Butler Book Stop, PA Fish and Boat Commission’s Reptile Touch Tank, and some fun mascots from sponsors and partners.
- The Car Cruise, which drew 150 Cars from multiple eras to be shown off both days.
- DockDogs, which returned for another year of high-flying canine action and drew large crowds to watch dozens of athletic pups compete against each other.
- Live at Lake Arthur, which provided live music and entertainment throughout the weekend by ten local acts, including Jim Donovan & Sun King Warriors, The Dorals, Angela Autumn, Derek Woods Band and Right Turn Clyde.
- The Oliver Outdoor Butterfly Release, which acted as the finale for the event and saw nearly 500 butterflies released into the park in honor of loved ones.